Frequently Asked Questions – click on each question to view the answer
SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY: We offer a full refund up to 10 days before the start date of a Talk to the Camera camp. If cancelled 9 days before a camp starts we offer a 50% refund and the other 50% will be credited for a future class or camp session.
- We will attempt to reach all emergency contact numbers, including parents or guardians at home, work and cell phone numbers, as provided by parent/guardian on the child’s registration form.
- It is your responsibility as parents or guardians to provide the number of any and all persons who you authorize to pick up your child and to keep us informed of any changes in these contact numbers.
- If we are unable to reach anyone at any of the contact numbers provided by the parent/guardian, and one-half hour has passed, we will arrange with the school to leave your child in after care. We may need to call the local police if the after school care is not available.
- Under all circumstances, the staff will not hold your child responsible in any way for the late pick up, and discussion of this issue will only be with the parent or guardian and never with your child.
- LATE PICK-UP FEES: A late fee of $5.00 per child will be assessed after the first 10 minutes and an additional $1.00 per child for every minute after that will be assessed until your child is picked up. Invoices will be sent via email and the fees will go directly to your child’s Instructor. This fee must be paid in full upon your child’s next class.