Frequently Asked Questions – click on each question to view the answer
How do I enroll my child in a Talk to the Camera class or camp session?
What if the camp I would like to enroll my child in is SOLD OUT?
What are your guidelines for mitigating COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in your in-person classes & camps?
A class has already started, can I still register my child to participate?
Are discounts offered if I have more than one child enrolled in your classes or camps?
Do you offer any scholarships for families that may need financial assistance for the cost of your classes or camps?
What is Talk to the Camera’s refund policy?
CLASS REFUND POLICY: If you are not completely satisfied after the first Talk to the Camera class, we will offer a full refund or credit. Class credit can be used towards future class sessions or a camp.
SUMMER CAMP REFUND POLICY: We offer a full refund up to 10 days before the start date of a Talk to the Camera camp. If canceled 9 days before a camp starts we offer a 50% refund and the other 50% will be credited for a future class or camp session.
Can I volunteer in my child’s class?
Your program is not offered at my child’s school, how do I get Talk to the Camera program at their school?
Who can view the class video?
In YOUth TUBEr classes, do you set up a YouTube Channel for my child?
What if my child’s class is cancelled before it starts?
What about a SNOW DAY? Do I get a refund if my child’s school is closed due to weather or another school closure reason?
Do you have classes on early release days?
I’m running late to pick up my child from class!!! LATE PICK-UP POLICY and LATE PICK-UP FEES:
- We will attempt to reach all emergency contact numbers, including parents or guardians at home, work and cell phone numbers, as provided by parent/guardian on the child’s registration form.
- It is your responsibility as parents or guardians to provide the number of any and all persons who you authorize to pick up your child and to keep us informed of any changes in these contact numbers.
- If we are unable to reach anyone at any of the contact numbers provided by the parent/guardian, and one-half hour has passed, we will arrange with the school to leave your child in after care. We may need to call the local police if the after school care is not available.
- Under all circumstances, the staff will not hold your child responsible in any way for the late pick up, and discussion of this issue will only be with the parent or guardian and never with your child.
- LATE PICK-UP FEES: A late fee of $5.00 per child will be assessed after the first 10 minutes and an additional $1.00 per child for every minute after that will be assessed until your child is picked up. Invoices will be sent via email and the fees will go directly to your child’s Instructor. This fee must be paid in full upon your child’s next class.