Work or Intern with Us
Talk to the Camera is a FUN, one-of-a-kind after-school enrichment program with a mission to empower youth and reinforce a positive self image, using the camera as a tool to develop life long social communication skills.
Ideal candidates are kid-friendly, energetic, creative and has teaching experience. Public speaking, acting and video skills are a plus! Must pass background check and be available to start working this fall and winter 2017.
Candidates would teach the following classes:
- News Broadcast– Kids develop on camera presence and create their own news broadcast, commercials and conduct interviews.
- Mini-Movie– Children dream, create, produce, act in and make their own movie.
- Video Buzz– Students create multiple YouTube style videos.
(All video equipment is provided by Talk to the Camera)
TTTC has been teaching classes since 2013. We are seeking instructors for our After School programs for kids ages 6 to 14 in several Denver Metro schools and rec centers. Driving to various locations is a requirement.
Classes are held between the hours of 2:00-6:00ish. Each class is approximately one hour long. A standard session is held once a week for 5 weeks to 12 weeks. There are opportunities to teach multiple classes and multiple locations per week.
NOW HIRING | After School Enrichment Instructor
The award winning summer camp and after school enrichment program, Talk to the Camera is seeking energetic instructors with experience teaching elementary age children. Acting, performance and editing skills are a plus! Classes are taught on-site in various schools and locations around Denver, during after-school hours ranging in times after 2pm.
Who are we?
Talk to the Camera is a one-of-a-kind, after-school enrichment program with a mission to empower youth and reinforce a positive self image. Using the camera as a tool, kids develop lifelong social communication skills, while having a blast creating videos and movies.
GREAT for teachers, university students, parents, actors, editors, bloggers or anyone who has an interest in impacting kids.
- Go-getter attitude when implementing Talk to the Camera’s one-of-a-kind curriculum in the classroom
- Be flexible and adaptable to the climate of the classroom
- Reliable and punctual are a must
- Dedication to children who have diverse backgrounds and academic levels
- Inspire youth with positive reinforcement
- Utilize solid classroom management skills
- Knowledge of using a camera
- General understand of sharing large video files
- Great social communication with teammates, parents and school/facility staff
- Motivation for growth with Talk to the Camera
- Available at least 2 afternoons a week
- MUST pass background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Salary $12-$20/hour
- Flexible Schedule. Part-time, follows the school calendars
- School assignments can be as close to your work/home
- Equipment provided. Talk to the Camera instructors receive a kit that contains all necessary equipment and tools to lead classes.
- Paid hands-on training and individualized support.
Please visit our website at https://talktothecamera.com
Check out our trailer: https://vimeo.com/197974342
TO APPLY: please visit https://talktothecamera.com/work-with-us/ or send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com