Kids Education Franchise Opportunities
Why Talk to the Camera?
Starting Talk to the Camera has impacted our lives in so many positive ways!
We remember the first classes we taught. We were so excited seeing the looks on the kids faces when they watched themselves on television for the first time! Since then we have left every single school filled with joy and laughing in disbelief that we just got paid to do this! Bringing Talk to the Camera to your community will empower you and all the lives around you!
We are proud to offer you this amazing opportunity to join the Talk to the Camera
- Do you love working with kids? Do you want flexibility in your work schedule?
- Do you want to make money in any economy?
- Do you want to be your own boss?
- Do you like to get paid to have fun?
- Do you like to share your creativity?
- Do you want to make an impact and provide lifelong skills?
- Do you want to inspire kids to be awesome?
- Do you want a turn-key, home based business?
Then, Talk to the Camera is your opportunity to THRIVE!
What makes us the obvious choice
- Home based business, on YOUR own time!
- Flexible, part-time hours, full time income.
- Steadily growing industry.
- Turn key – Ramp-up and start your business quickly with a low investment.
- We have meticulously designed each class – Our curriculum is unique and one of a kind.
- Our innovative business concept is unique among after-school, kid-focused programs.
- Comprehensive classroom and online training and support system to ensure quality in every market.
- Local and national integrated marketing strategy that includes branding, digital and social media marketing, and promotions.
- Marketing programs managed nationally, with intuitive tools, and competitively priced delivery systems.
- Positive company culture with strong foundational leadership encouraging franchisee success.
- Commitment to empowering children.
- Company committed to transparency
A few kind words
Talk to the Camera makes me feel like they truly care about my success as a franchise owner and not just about money. Many reasons why I'm so glad I joined the Talk to the Camera family!
12 12 12 12
Great class! Instructor was fun and engaging, and kids loved the content.
12 12 12 12
Watch our FAQ Videos for Answers to Many Common Questions About Starting a Talk to the Camera Franchise.
Franchise training & support
Supporting our franchise owners is the backbone of our success and we look forward to working with you throughout the lifecycle of your business.
We achieve this through a comprehensive training and support program, and innovative systems and tools that make onboarding fun, personalized, and effective!
- By joining our Talk to the Camera family you will begin your initial franchise training at our Colorado headquarters.
- We have trained instructors with a wide range of experience with kids, acting and cameras.
- Ongoing training classes will be hosted throughout the year via live webinars, conference calls, and online classes.
- Our cloud based business management and communications platform enables our support team to communicate and provide resources in real-time, so our franchise owners can concentrate on building their businesses.
- Our ongoing support program offers business building assistance in all areas of your business development: Leadership – Marketing – Finance – Operations – Technology
- We provide marketing and promotional materials, as well as other resources to support you during the sales and acquisition process.
- We are committed to building a community of thriving franchise owners!
Afterschool programs in demand
Youth program industry
number of children under the age of 18 in the U.S. and growing.1
children are in After School Programs.2 For every child in a program, 2 are waiting to get in.
of parents with a child in after school programs are satisfied overall.2 An overwhelming percentage of parents are satisfied with quality of care, safety, excitement about learning, and critical thinking.
increase in after school program participation in 10 years.2
Summer learning programs
of parents agree that it is important for their children to have summer activities to help them maintain academic skills and learn new things.3
of families say they wanted their children to be enrolled in a summer learning program.3
on average, what families spend for their child’s summer learning program per week.3
Become a Business Owner